Monday, April 4, 2011

Chicken Chiliquiles

Did you know that I eat meat now? No not much, but enough to supplement myself once more with healthy animal fats that allow my body to more easily absorb healthy nutrients to my brain. Without embarking on a long an unnecessary justification of my personal dietary decisions, I will go ahead and show you what I cooked up this time!

This started with some onion, garlic and jarred jalapenos.

Then I added some corn, black and kidney beans, and tomato sauce. Amounts can be modified.

Then I crunched some tortilla chips in my hands and tossed them into the pan with the veggies and sauce. Try not to over crunch the tortilla chips, but don't leave them whole either.


Add some chicken on top, either breasts or legs, or whatever you have. 

Oops, we were so hungry I forgot to take pictures of the finished product until it was almost gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment